Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Cubebot update

I can't seem to stop fiddling. I have put in a better family photo. I've also listed the titles and linked to the provenance of each of the paintings, for those who are interested in the Cubism aspect of things. And I've added credit to Jim Coates for the lovely fireplace, which I originally bought for the Gertrude and Alice project. Check out his wonderful fireplaces, moldings, picture frames, etc.

Thanks for all the supportive comments.  I have a feeling that this is not the end of Cubebot and his new found family on this blog. Those who have checked out my other blog will recongise that the early 20th century modernism is one of my passions. Quite unexpectedly Cubebot has given me the opportunity to play around with the people, ideas, and works of that period. I also think that Cubebot's relationship with Rubik has lots of potential, as of course, does his relationship with the beautiful Jolie.

TTFN

No comments:

Post a Comment